This is what I didn’t do:
- Throw Away the Entire Contents of my House
- Stick to a Plan
- Stick to a Schedule
This is what I did do:
- Knit on the Log Cabin Blanket (only 6 more strips left and I’ll be done!)
- Snuggled the dogs at least 8 hours a day.
- Cooked dinner (which by the way, I’m really really bad at – my chicken was underdone, the soup I made was so spicy hot it couldn’t be eaten as soup but had to be ate kinda like curry over rice with tons of sour cream which turned out then to be actually really good, but it still wasn’t as it was intended, my pork roast was adequate)
- Went on one short bike ride.
- Went on one short but moderately difficult hike.
I watched a lot of television, Anne of Green Gables, North and South, Stargate episodes, Lark Rise to Candleford, etc. And I knit, strip after strip, after strip.
And the dogs slept, and slept, and slept. This is Django sleeping on his sofa. Notice that when Django is asleep is ears are pointy and rigid. Which I think is funny because when he’s awake they are always floppy. Why when he relaxes they go to a point, we may never find out.
Basil was incredibly loud.