Why do they torture us so? Here’s what I’m talking about:
- When you are wearing black pants you can only find brown socks, when you are wearing brown pants, you can only find black socks.
- If you brush your teeth without the shirt you are going to wear for the day on, you don’t slobber a drop, but if by chance you’ve gotten fully dressed, you end up with toothpaste all over your shirt.
- If you don’t have time to make a second pot of coffee, your husband will have drank nearly all of the first.
- The weather forecast is for a perfectly sunny day, but when you stop to get gas and there’s no cover over the pump, its pouring rain anyway.
- You are running late, so you of course drop your keys eight times when you are trying to lock the door.
- When you least expect it, you’ll meet someone from your hometown, on the day you don’t look very nice because you were lazy and didn’t get up in time to dress appropriately for work.
- You will always have to use the bathroom in the middle of a meeting.
Still working on the Forest Path Stole and the doll. The doll is coming along okay, except of course I’ve only been able to work on it one day this week at work. I’m thinking about taking it home to work on it over the weekend. But then I’d be taking away time from the Forest Path Stole. Oh the decisions we face in life :-).
Its beautiful weather here, albeit windy. Which isn’t good for bike riding. But hopefully, since we both have tomorrow off – well until the laws of nature bite me in the butt about that as well – I’m hoping the wind dies down and we get a nice little ride in. I’m dying to ride.
The trees are starting to get little leaves, and the flowering trees are starting to bloom. Spring is definitely in the air, although the temperature is more summer, high in the mid-80’s today! Have a great weekend.