……you wake up and realize your 38.
- I think I’d like to be 8 again. At age 8 life is a lot of fun, and there’s swimming in the city pool and you don’t care what you look like in your bathing suit because your 8.
- Dogs are pure happiness. This morning I get out of the shower, go to my room to get ready for work, and there’s Abner snoring on my bed, instantly bringing a big smile to my face.
- Vision insurance is a scam, I swear the glasses with the cheap frames in the vision insurance allowance, ended up being more expensive then the pair I ordered that were way more expensive frames.
- I need to go back to my “real” eye doctor, instead of the cattle call eye doctor.
- Its March 25 and its snowing in St. Louis.
- Knitting a tea set is fun. So far two teacups, 6 cupcakes, 2 saucers, 2 cake plates, 1 serving plate, one sugar bowl, two sugar cubes, one creamer have been knit. Left to knit the teapot, spoons (not sure I’m actually going to make these) and a couple of enhancement ideas have yet to be knit/crocheted.
- I want to knit a doily.
- I need to start knitting my mom’s tablecloth.
- I think I’m goin to finish the log-cabin tablerunner this weekend.
- I think I’m going to get out my spinning wheel this weekend and spin some fiber for relaxment.
- I need to prepare my taxes.
- We are trying to resocialize Basil to come out of his cage more. He just loves his cage, and watching PBS.