- My name is Rebekah.
- I used to be Becky.
- I tried to be Beck for a while, but I wasn’t cool enough to pull it off.
- Somewhere along the line I obviously matured into Rebekah. But in my head, I used to always think of myself as Becky.
- If I was leaving a message with someone I was familiar with I also said extremely chipperly, Hi this is Becky (or Beck).
- I left a message for someone I’ve known for quite a while yesterday, it was, Hi this is Rebekah.
- Somewhere in the last year I transformed into Rebekah.
- Becky now seems foreign to me.
- Does this mean I’m grown up?
- Or just that I’ve been working in business long enough and using Rebekah as it sounded more businessy, that business has now become my identity?
I’m working away on mom’s tablecloth. Each row already takes me about 40 minutes, and I’m only on row 90 something. It’ll probably have at least 400 rows or so. The stitches are teeny tiny.
- Addi Lace needles and me, don’t get along. I apparently have some sort of chemical that is causing a black mark to form on my finger where the needle rubs and its getting black marks on the tablecloth.
- I am assured that these will come out in the wash.
- I am going to switch to Addi Turbo’s as soon as I can remember to order them and find them in size 00.
- We had a thunderstorm last night.
- Django did not like it.
- He kept me up for hours. No doubt he spent the rest of the day while I was at work sleeping to catch up on his rest.
- I wish I could sleep like this.