I have always loved monsters, maybe it was the hours and hours of Sesame Street I watched, and the Muppets. Did you know there is a new muppet movie coming out! Anyway, back to monsters. Monsters are cute, and loveable, and well, the great thing about knitting a monster is since monsters are not real, no one can critique your monster for not being life-like.
Today is Friday Fun after all, so we will feature a monster. Celtic Cast On has made several monsters. One of my personal favorites is Franchesca. She has a bow on her monster tenticle. What is not to love!
Current Project List:
- Mom’s Tablecloth
- Double-Knit Baby Afghan (which is turning out the size of a normal afghan)
- Bibs for Co-Worker Bambino
- 2 Chemo Caps for Nick’s Aunt
- Woven Baby Blanket for Co-Worker
- Woven Log-Cabin Table Ensemble
- Tulip Mittens
- Irish Diamond Shawl