I am probably late to this game, as I typically am, but these bibs I’ve been making have an I-cord tie and then edging for the neck area. I must admit I’m enthralled, it makes a rather nice edging. So I did a quick search on the internet to see what resources are out there. Here is what I found:
- Part of the fun in making these bibs has been the torturing of Abner and Django. In fine bib torture I feel, because after all
- likes to persecute Chaos. But they wouldn’t stick around for much, and quickly ran away when they saw me coming. Oh well, I was able to snap these shots.
AFter this weekend, here is my project update run-down, I made good progress on the bibs completeing 5 of them, just two more and I’ll be done.
- Mom’s Tablecloth
- Double-Knit Baby Afghan (which is turning out the size of a normal afghan)
- Bibs for Co-Worker Bambino (5 of 7 finished)
1 Chemo Caps for Nick’s Aunt
- Woven Baby Blanket for Co-Worker
- Woven Log-Cabin Table Ensemble
- Tulip Mittens
- Irish Diamond Shawl