When I was little my mom always had a huge garden in the first house I truly remember living in, and one of the things I looked forward to most in harvesting were Sugar Snap Peas. Of course I think I probably ate more than I actually picked for the family consumption. They were so sweet and yummy, and I think it is the first vegetable I really truly loved to eat. I wish I had time to garden, when we first moved into our house we put a garden in for several years but during that time I was working part-time, and now as a full-time plus person, time is a luxury I don’t seem to have.
Current Project List:
- Tablecloth for Mom
- Celtic Afghan for Shannon’s Bambino
- Swirl Shawl for me me me
- The Third’s Blanket (weaving)
- Log Cabin Table Ensenble (weaving)
- Irish Diamond Shawl (in a basket waiting to be worked on again)
- Tulip Mittens (waffling on who these are for)
- I will be so happy when Django quits blowing his coat! There is fur in absolutely every corner, nook and cranny of my house, and in my lungs.